Monday, January 21, 2013

Sorry everyone.

Hey Jammers! Sparky here, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I had some issues going on. I have been real busy, and had to catch myself up with Animal Jam after being sick and...other things. Sorry to all of you. But, I would like to give a HUGE thanks to Foot, Saramo, and Dove. You all have done an Outstanding job on the blog while I was out. Thank you so much! :D *round of applause* ^.^

Lastly, before I wrap things up here, I would like to say, the blog now is gaining views. Do you know what this means? PAR-TAY!!! Once we hit 2,000 views, I will put up party information. :D
Have a nice day/night jammers!

-Sparky

4 comments:

  1. 2000 hits will be no problem !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so.. I'm ready to party :D

      Delete
    2. Your a beast !! lol that sounds bad .. Party animal ;)

      Delete
  2. It's fine! This is what you hired us authors for! Helping you post!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.