Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paradise Window

Hey Jammers! Sparky here, haven't done any posting in a while. 
Today's new item is a Paradise Window found in the Paradise Party for 500 gems. 
In my opinion, this is an awesome new item although it is member. 



I hope everyone has a great day.
But, I would like to give a little shout out to Foot, 
I know today is gonna be really hard, but bare with it.. It won't last forever and I will be right here when you need me. I'm always here for you, just let me know when your in need. 
I love you with all my heart.
<3

-Sparky

10 comments:

  1. Sorreh to butt in, but I have a snow day tomorrow (: Feel free to be jealous xD Anyways, I can post tomorrow. Unless you guys find it more convenient to do the post yourselves go right ahead :3 Just saying, I can x3

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.