Thursday, March 21, 2013


Hiya Jammers
Today it looks like Animal jam is 
greaing up for summer ! 
With this band new den item
that can be found in Jamma township
Or right at your den .
A Croquet Set

Also i had this little glitch ..

:) seeya round Jamaa !
~foot

2 comments:

  1. In response to your question yestelday, I'd be glad to be an author on your blog :3 But.. I don't know if you'd need me, it looks like you and your authors got it under control ^_^ I probably wouldn't be able to post too often, school comes first :l I can be, I just don't know if it's really necessary. I can be if ya want though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add you .. I like your posting when you do have time to post, you go in to Alota detail .. I'm lazy I just cover the new items lol

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.