This post contains no trace of hot sauce.
Hello people of Earth. (I'm assuming) The amazing, fantastic, breathtaking, awful at posting consistently Saramo here! Sorry for the confusion, I am now S A R A N A D E on AJ. (my username) Add me! Heheh. I accept all strangers. Alrightie, let's see what the item for today is, shall we? Answered no? Then shut up, we're gonna see anyways XP
Ah. So the poppydoodle item for today be-ith the Musketeer Hat. This item is selling for a whopping 550 gems. (if your broke, AJ wise) Pretty cool item, fancy shmancy, if ya know what I mean. *a wink wink* BESIDES THE FACT THAT ITS MEMBER.
Ah well. Nonmembers can just use purses and Fancy Top Hats to be Musketeers :P Or knight hats, whatevvah.
Alright, today I was frolicking around as a koala, ya know, being Saramo. Then I started to dance.. LOOK WHAT GREW ON MY ARM!! 8U
Look closely, at the arm I don't have a glove on.
IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE FREAKING FINGERS GROWING OUT OF MY ARM. Last time I checked, I did NOT have Dr. Smooshafoosmalika give me any "arm-finger" surgery or transplants.. O_O It could also be viewed as the bristles on a toothbrush or a comb/brush.
So yeah. This happens on all koalas, for now. (that I'm aware of)
One quick mini-lesson, feel free to delete this if you find this inappropriate, unrelated, or stupid, Aj jammer or Sparky ^_^ If ya'll aren't been robbed yet.
(AWFUL GRAMMAR XD)
Alright, here's a lesson on how to get a boyfriend on AJ xD
Alright. First, your going to need to find a guy, or someone who looks like a guy/ says they are.
Then, go to their den, add them if its locked. Keep trying if they don't accept at first. If they turned off buddy requests, keep sending them mail.
Once you get them to their den or yours, tell them to be your boyfriend.
And kabam!! You've got yourself a guy. Now, you might need some persuading, but really, they aren't hard to get. See?
I went up to a member dude.
As a koala.
You couldn't tell if I was a dude or a lady.
Not looking necessarily attractive. xD
I seriously asked him if he would.
And he said.
Yes.
Your probably like " WHAT THE CRAP!! "
yes, I am that amazing. HAhah, here's my proof.
Exhibit A xD
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.
Your probably thinking the dude is just some account of mine or a friend of mine, maybe my brothers. No, its not. I don't know this guy personally and I seriously just met him today. Not one of my accounts. I'm being 100% honest.
So try it out.
*Warning:
Results may vary*
xD
Bahaha.
P.S. You may not want to use this "method" if looking for a real dude.
~ s a R A M O t h e G R E A T ~
(too lazy to put my signature)





Sorry disobey Sara .. Noones been posting , sparkle can' t get online for who knows how long , and I'm just not in the mood
ReplyDeleteIt's a'ite. I can post, but not necessarily relevantly xD
ReplyDelete