Monday, July 1, 2013

Something Exciting!

Hey Jammers! Today's Rare Item Monday is the RARE FREEDOM GLOVE, for sale for all Jammers in Epic Wonders! It is a pawsome one.
It seems that everyone is excited for the Freedom Glove, because I can't even enter Epic Wonders at first!

Then, I managed to enter Epic Wonders after a few times trying. And wow, it's full like the time when it was first released.

I can only say that it's a pretty expensive but neat item...
This month's Birthstone is the Ruby for sale in Epic Wonders.
As usual, don't forget to check AJHQ's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.