I, Sparky, am quitting animal jam and handing my account over to a very good friend.
I will be perfectly honest, I don't have the time for animal jam anymore, and I'm very hung up on my education at the moment. I have a plan, and in order to succeed and achieve my dreams for college and beyond, I need to take action now. Doing so, I do not have time for fun and games such as animal jam or the blog. I understand the other authors would like to keep the blog up and running, not to mention up to date. But, I find it hard to keep a blog together when there 1. Isn't many readers anymore and 2. Hard when there isn't much communication between authors.
The blog will be missed very much, but as owner of the blog, I think it's time for cookiez to retire. Maybe in the near future I can find the time to start a new blog on a different subject as opposed to animal jam itself.
Sorry if this disappoints anyone.
Please leave your thoughts in the comments below...
Goodnight cookiez
You know I wanna keep it going : /
ReplyDeleteYes, we are getting some back up. I'm sure we can. :/ but you DID promise us to keep up the blog.
ReplyDeleteSo if the blog closes, I myself, GoldenHunter7, will make AJ cookies but in another blog.
thats a really bad idea
DeleteCopyright Legal Issues
Copyright laws protect the original creator of a work, such as written text, an image, a video, or an audio clip, from having that work stolen or misused. For example, you can't republish another person's blog post or article on your blog and claim it as your own. That's plagiarism and a copyright violation. Furthermore, you can't use an image on your blog unless you created it, have permission to use it from the creator, or the image has been copyrighted by the owner with a license that allows you to use it.
There are a variety of copyright licenses with different restrictions of how, where, and when images and other copyrighted materials can be used on your blog. Follow the link to learn more about copyright licenses, including the exceptions to copyright law that come under the umbrella of "fair use" which is a gray area of copyright law.
http://weblogs.about.com/od/bloggingethics/tp/Legal-Issues-Bloggers-Must-Understand.htm
i tried to get her to keep it going , but its her blog, and if she shuts down , ( ajcookiez ) is her blog title so it CAN NOT be used
Deleteon the other hand , if you want to keep blogging and try not to hmm " step on other toes " you can join my blog
http://ajjammer2012.blogspot.ca/
AJ Jammer,
DeleteNever did I say it was CALLED AJcookiez, but only that I would get another blog and hopefully the same authors. And AJ Jammer, I do not like it when you "edit" my posts, because you're changing they're whole meanings >:( and I saw that you said only one other writer- and it wasn't me. Thanks for kicking me off! And no, if I want to join a blog I won't join a blog in YOUR name! It's like "working" for people, so no your not my boss.
-RainbowKuriboh P.S. this was not in a rude way, so please calm down.
First off all choices were made by sparkle not me , but thanks : | .. Sencodly all info I got about the bolg was from sparkle .. Thanks again .. I my self enjoyed your postings .. But as I said , in the end it's her blog, her choices
DeleteQuickly! Readers say "DON'T SHUT!" To prove to Sparky to keep it up!!
ReplyDelete