Thursday, January 31, 2013

2001 views!

Why time is it? PARTY TIME!
Party arrangements will be posted soon. Stay tuned.

In the mean time, big thanks to all the viewers! All of your support has gotten us so far! Secondly, big thanks to all of my authors! You have done a great job with all of the posts and up keep! Thank you! :D

I'm go start planning! Remember to stay tuned for party updates! Have a jamtastic day everyone!

-Sparky

43 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what? I don't cheat! And if I did, I would have said something by now. Too bad ur too weak to sign your comments.. Yeah not my fault. And you can continue doing what you do, but all it does is make foot and I closer. Nothing can tear us apart nor break us down, so for all of those trying to split us, I suggest you stop. It's not gonna get you anywhere in life. Your just waisting time. So go ahead do what you do, just know it's not gonna work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hon just delete it like you said they don't even have the balls to use an ID

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. XD of course! All authors, viewers, and friend may attend! Ur absolutely counted in!

      Delete
    2. Okay! Awesome! My blog is almost at 2,000 views as well! DOUBLE PARTY! :D

      Delete
    3. HAAA my comment didn't show , I wanna party too !!

      Delete
    4. I don't anymore :( parties r too happy :(

      Delete
    5. Yea someone dose it to me all the time ( no names ) :|)

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Sparkle please keep it clean .. We have our blog for that :)

      Delete
    8. lol nu I'm on my phone .. No link to it

      Delete
    9. You deleted your comment ? lol

      Delete
    10. ???? The one about u being on ur phone??
      It shows on my screen?

      Delete
    11. SparkyJanuary 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM
      This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

      Aj JammerJanuary 31, 2013 at 9:38 PM
      Sparkle please keep it clean .. We have our blog for that :)

      Delete

      Delete
    12. Oooohhhh!!! I totally read tht wrong!!!! Meh bad :3

      Delete
    13. lol it was that bad .. Depends how you read it

      Delete
    14. If this is how you get for a party.. We're going to do a party every 10 views :|)

      Delete
    15. Lol.. Why chu like meh like this?

      Delete
    16. I like you happy no matter what it takes :)

      Delete
    17. I'm always happy round u :)

      Delete
    18. Uh.. Nuuu u didn't get the messege?

      Delete
    19. Messege where you have me run in circles

      Delete
    20. .-. That reminds me of a dog chasin his tail.. Lol

      Delete
    21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    22. lol you should delete mi last comment :)

      Delete
  4. Congratz! My blog had also passed 2000 views. Party maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome job Severus .. And thanks for posting , sparkle is the party planer , I think she said something bout Sunday .. But check back she will be doing that update !

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.