Hi Jammers,
Some of you may have noticed, I have once again changed Animal Jam Cookiez. Sorry for all the changes. I think I will be sticking with the way it is now for a while. I hope you all enjoy it, if not let me know and I can make a few adjustments.
Today is a good friend of Foot's birthday! Worldanimals! So if you happen to see her around Jamaa please give her a Happy Birthday shout out! Thanks!
Happy Birthday, World!
Lastly, today marks 2 months that Foot and I have been together. Therefore, Foot this is for you.
It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do
See I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
If I was a sculptor, but then again no
Or a girl who makes potions in a traveling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song, and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do
See I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
If I was a sculptor, but then again no
Or a girl who makes potions in a traveling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song, and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is now you're in the world
Love you, Foot!
-Sparky
hehe you sing 2 me honni
ReplyDeletedid ya get ur gift ?
Haven't been on yet, not till round 7:20-7:30
Deletedid ya see ur gift? its in our blog
DeleteErrrrg I have to go hunt for it :P
Delete:) I saw it
Delete:p
Deleteyay pics are done now to mine..lol
DeleteThanks ;)
DeleteLol!!!!
DeleteThanks!!
ReplyDeletehehe see ur pics ^^
DeleteYeah! :D
DeleteShake ur money maker :|)
DeleteMaybe when ur not around ;)
Delete: ( ..
DeleteOk.. Fine.. Shakes money maker ;)
DeleteOwww save it for mail :)
DeleteLol
Delete-drowns-
ReplyDeleteWhy u drowning!! O.o
DeleteThere was a flood.
DeleteBlame foot!!
Deleteok yay i can get on AJ now!!!!
DeleteSadly, I can't.
Delete:(
DeleteSorry fairy..
DeleteYou can't take down this blog! I can help! And the background is so awesome!
DeleteI'm sorry.. I'm not into blogging like I used to be anymore. D:
DeleteI understand
DeleteThanks fairy, your a great friend. Thank you for all of your views..
Delete:)
Delete:)
DeleteÜ
DeleteI just bought some Heart Earmuffs
DeleteO.~
DeleteAwesome :D
DeleteThey are kinda cool but I like the eyepatches better
DeleteI prefer the earmuffs XD
Delete☺
DeleteWhen foot comes he is gonna drown. XD
DeleteAlright, I'm taking the blog down now. Say goodbye. D:
DeleteOk wanna go to my blog?
Deletegoodbye most beautiful background I have ever seen lol
DeleteLol, lets stay here a lil longer..make foot have to do some reading ;)
Deletemeep kk
Deleteafter foot drowns
DeleteSoooooo
DeleteLawl. I'm suppose to be sleeping :P
Deleteit's 8:05 here I am supposed to be doing homework
Delete35 comments and counting in our strand lol
DeleteLol, 7:08 here, got punished .-.
Deleteoh :p
DeleteNormal for meh. Imma Bad kid :D
DeleteCX
Deletethat's what i always text my friend lol
CX
DeleteLol
Deleteand she says -facepalm-
Deleteshe facepalms a lot
DeleteXD giggle ^.^
DeleteLol.. Foot is gonna have to swim to survive not drowning o3o
DeleteI have an annoying loose molar. All my friends have lost all their teeth and I've lost 8. >.<
DeleteHI FOOT WHEN YOU READ THIS HERE IS YOUR LIFE VEST!
DeleteXDDDD
Deletewhy do people grow extra mouthes when something is really funny? lol
DeleteI dunno =0=
ReplyDeleteYay a new strand! Hi Foot are you still alive? :p lol
DeleteSparky? Did YOU drown?
DeleteBulb bulb blub
Deletelol
DeleteDrowns.. Doesn't have foot to save me .0.
DeleteMy little brother is singing:
Delete"Want you to make me feel, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
LOL
And... my older sister choked him.
DeleteOhmigushh tell him IM THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD!! He is wrrrrroooonnngggg
DeleteOr should I say "she"
DeleteNice family u got deer..
DeleteThen I wouldn't exist... or would I? jk
DeleteThat's what I said when he was singing it.
How do we know ur not a man in disguise and "he" is a girl in disguise o.o
DeleteHe runs around the house naked... sometimes.
Delete... I wonder if Foot does that ;)
Deleteum my brother is 10 and foot is what? 15?
Delete14, lol u never know, I think he might ^.^
Deleteo.O
DeleteLol.. :)
DeleteI'm gonna have to switch to my phone soon... :P
DeleteLol.. I have been on my iPod the entire time :D
DeleteI know
DeleteFoot is gonna freak out he's gonna be like
DeleteOMG 200 COMMENTS!!
CX
Yuuuurrrr Budah!!
Delete:D wanna know what I feel like doing right now?
Deleteum no? jk what?
DeleteI feel like making out with foot! XD
DeleteO.O
DeleteXD
foot's gonna read this you know
DeleteI dont mind :) he likes dat :)
Deleteoookk..
DeleteI can't get him off meh mind :(
DeleteBrb gotta go get pajamas on and get on my phone it will be a few minutes
DeleteOk
ReplyDeleteBack! Wanna go to my blog? There's no comments and it could use the views.
DeleteLoldont u want foot to flip out? We could give him a heart attack with all these comments XD
DeleteIt takes my phone forever to load them all lol
DeletePoo! Lol, which 1 of ur blogs?
DeleteAnimal jam fairy
DeleteINTERCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO FOOTBALL! MONSTER TRUCKS!!!! VIOLENCE!!!! MANLY STUFF. CUZ IM A MAN!!!! AHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAHAH
ReplyDelete........,.jk xD
o.o
DeleteUm hello to u too?
DeleteSup.
Delete0.0 ummm hi
DeleteWhazzup dawgg?
DeleteRuff ruff!-.- yea I'm totally a dog :o
DeleteI was going for Randy Jackson... Too much?
DeleteYeah....... A bit too much 0.0
DeleteI'll tone it down x3
DeletePlease... :3
DeleteEveryone's leaving meh :3
DeleteEveryone is a lotta people..
DeleteAre u magic? Can u magically make foot appear?
DeleteWell I am magic... But I don't think I can :/ There has to be less than 100 comments ;3
DeleteOk ur creeping meh out:3
DeleteYour like MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not like magic.
DeleteI am.
0.0 can I have ur powers!?!?
DeleteCuz cuz cuz if I did, I would use them so I could never have to leave foot, kiss him more :D, and best of all, Meet him!!!! La la la la la I LOVE FOOT!!!!! La la la la la
Deletewhy would you wanna do that ?
DeleteCuz me is in luv with chuuu
Deletewith me or foot 0.o
Delete?????
DeleteChu r foot ??? Right?? It says Aj Jammer :/
Deletelol.. nvm im delete that one
Deletemaybe foor and aj are two different people ?
DeleteErr.. Ok?
Delete:0 then who da heck and I with!?!?
Delete: /
Delete... .-. I confuzzled
Deletewhat one is less jealous ?
DeleteI knew anon was foot I SO called it!
DeleteWhat r meh answer choices?
Deletenope sorry .. wasnt me
Deleteanswer choices?
Delete.-. ???????????? I'm so confuzzzled here!!! It not even funny !!!
Deletehehe ur sexi when your confused
DeleteHuh? Wait what??????
Deletehon.. kiss me
DeleteWhat does my sexiness have to do with jelous answer choices and anon!??!?
DeleteKiss u? Ok!! :D kisses
Delete:) i luv chu.. but only 2 hours left of 2nd and no gift ? 0.o
DeleteI have a good explanation!!!
DeleteYou see, I went to the bathroom, to take da pic, and I had a suprise waiting for meh :/
Deletei wasnt anoni .. look up say im a guy * jk
Delete....
Deleteeww i can wait a week :P
ReplyDeleteLol.....
Deletehmm where do you go to make a new blog ?
DeleteWell idk.. U have google acc.. I have blogger, different operations
Deletei got it thanks your soo helpful :P
DeleteYour welcome :) lol
DeleteAnonymous, I, am not Aj Jammer. I am anonymous, and that's all you need to know.
ReplyDeleteWell then -.-
DeleteU still creep me out :3
Foot! Hold me! :(
ur safe hon.. if they get rude we just delete there ass
DeleteCan u still hold meh? ^.^
Deletecan i kiss u2 ?
DeleteNo.. -.- OFCOURSE!! Bring on da lovin!! :D
Deletehmm we should st here and move to our page.. people read this ;)
DeleteOur blog is it! :D BeAt YoU tHeRe!!!
Deletedont matter who you are long as you keep it clean ;) you can look but no touchin :)
ReplyDeleteDon't give him ideas!!!
Delete