Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Siggeh :3

Heyyyyooo! Sparky on a cookie! ^-^
I got a new siggy thanks to HelpTheEndangered! Hope you all like it! He did an amazing job! Thank you HelpTheEndangered!!


13 comments:

  1. Thrift shop. Twenny dollahs in mah pocket. Sweet blog btw. I luhhh cookies O-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD sweet! Meh is in luv with meh cookies! No 1 shall take em -.- mwahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. nice nice .. Looks awesome !!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sparky and Footclane! ^.^ Lol, I met you on Animal Jam today at my party! Would you like to be an author on the Animal Jam Aqua as well? :)

      Delete
    3. Man.. lol thanks for the offer but I have so much going on right now , our school has been on strike.. And missed days due to illness / weather .. Puls sports .. AJ cookies , snowys blog :S .. I just wouldn't have time

      Delete
  4. Wow your blog's view increased pretty fast! How many views have you got today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I can't tell I'm on my phone for 2.5 more hours :(

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.