Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello.
Hi..
How are you?
Do you really care?
Umm, would I ask if I didn't?
To be friendly.. Maybe..
Oh well, I do care now answer me!
I'm fine!!!!!!
Ok you don't have to get all fussy my god!!!
IM FUSSY CUZ OF YOU BITCH!!
Oh your nice! 
-.- don't push ur luck.
Huh?
You heard meh.
Umm no I didn't....
Just leave me the heck alone.
?? 
Go away!!
Why?
Your annoying
No I'm not
YES U FREAKING ARE
-cries-
Cry baby

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hmm that pretty deep .. Nothing happen well I was out ?

      Delete
    2. I got in trouble... Parents are fighting.. Mom left me with dad.....

      Delete
    3. I get used to it.. They really just need to leave each other already tho.. :(

      Delete
    4. We fight a lot .. Do we need to leave each other ? .. They seem to work tho it .. Just like we do:) I'm lost my for for bout 10 min.. It's a dead zone

      Delete
    5. When we first met we were both nighthawks .. Now your out by 10 pm and I'm a lonely owl looking for hooters : ) lol

      Delete
  2. Dear sparky and foot, I think you guys are really cute together Cx I also admire how you don't let anything get in the way of your relationship. Sure, everyone has their ups and downs. But when people posted rude comments about you guys, you just ignored it and didn't let it bother you. I'm just saying you shouldn't let others get in the way of what you really want, and even need <3 ;) I hope you guys stay together for a long time ^^ haters gonna hate, lovers gonna love <3

    ~C.C.L.~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay someone to talk too :) hi new friend

      Delete
    2. :( .. Don't leave me alone
      See mi page
      http://ajjammer2012.blogspot.ca/?m=1

      Delete
    3. Ugh I have to flood the page alone ... It's gonna look bad

      Delete
    4. You're so ridiculous, I can barely stop
      I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream
      You're so fabulous, you're so good to me, baaaabyyyyy baaaaabyyyyyy
      You're so good to me, baby baby
      You're so good to meeeee

      Delete
    5. It's 4 o'clock in the morning, and I want ya
      And you want me, don't ya?
      I can see it
      Cause you've been waiting on me since
      I said that I was hittin' the club
      Something coming up on me
      And I know you be getting so horny
      Cause you be sending me texts saying
      Like boy just get your ass up in that car
      And come get all of this love

      Delete
    6. Lol.. So much to read through for just waking up.... O.o

      Delete
    7. Woahhh! Someone likes is together!!!! Omg this like a dream come true!!!!

      Delete
    8. Hooooonnnnneeeeyyyyyy aaaaarrrrreeeee yyyyyyoooooouuuuuu hhhhheeeeeerrrrrreeeee!?!!!!!!?????!?!?

      Delete
    9. ic us* not is .. lol silly you

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.