Saturday, December 29, 2012

What do you Think?

Howdy Jammers! I had a couple of questions for you all to answer.

On this blog, should I...
  • Post about new items
  • Give information about trading and rares
  • Warn you about scammers
  • Write stories about Jamaa
  • Make it an Animal Jam random blog?
I will be following one of the above. Please help me choose which. Let me know what you all think in the comments! Thank you! Have a wonderful day and a nice weekend! 


-Sparky

P.S
Hi Aj Jammer! Lol 

6 comments:

  1. This is cute. Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your inbox .. Sorry I had to leave ya : ( hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's ok I had to go anyways:P

      Delete
    2. animal jam is a kids site. not a date and chat.





      ~a-nonymous

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.