Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hi jammers so today we have another returning den item
this time it's the members floor "brown tile " 
this item is identical to the non member " tan carpet" 


you can buy this item at the jamaa den shop or right from your own den !
thanks for the views and postings ! 

~ foot

5 comments:

  1. BTW your camera is a bit better than mine....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im just using my iphone till i learn the right way of dong it

      Delete
  2. I used to use meh phone's camera, but now I use a screenshot app on Google Chrome. It works better, for me at least :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !! I'll look for it see if I can figure it out.. I'm new to all this blog stuff..

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.