Thursday, January 24, 2013

...

I'm bored.. Didn't have anything else to do. Can't think of anything to post about... No post suggestions. Errmmmm

Hey, question for everyone!
Question is: *drumroll*
What is a crumpet? I have no clue, to be honest it sounds sorta like... A Thing you would find in the lower part of a dude. (Sorry if that sounded inappropriate.) But seriously, what's a crumpet? .. I would google it, just too lazy. ^.^

Have a nice rest of your day/night/whatever it is at your home,

-Sparky

13 comments:

  1. Lol I'm pretty sure a crumpet is like a British biscuit or something, I'm really not sure though, never gave it much thought x3


    Wafflestar ^_^/)(\^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumpet sounds like.. Instrument? (Well maybe I think of trumpet) but yeah, that's my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh trumpet!!!


      I play that.. Hehe

      Delete
    2. I play trumpet too!

      ~Crazee4horses (found your blog on Snowy's blog)

      Delete
  3. i think its like a british biscuit that goes with tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm I always thought it was either a bagel or a hamburger:3 I have problems I think... I feel so weird having a completly different answer

      Delete
  4. Oh my pizza!
    Hahah... I really need to learn not to talk to myself when I'm bored and suppose to be sleeping.. :/ it's a major problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe your sick .. You should take the day off school :)?

      Delete
  5. I Know What A Crumpet Is, Its A Breakfast Thing, It has like Bread, and the base is somthing, I cant remeber they taste great with jam :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.