Hey jammers, sorry for not posting. I have been caught up in a lot of drama lately. Things seemed to have cleared up now, but no promises. I will try to keep up with this blog as much as possible, things are getting hard, especially with school starting up again tomorrow. This is why I need help, I need more authors. Please follow through if you would like to be an author and check out my page called "Become an Author." You will find all the information you need there. Thanks jammers! I will be looking forward to having you on my blog. :D
-Sparky
Before I decide if I'd like to be an author, what is this blog going to be about? Just the latest in Aj or what?
ReplyDeleteThe new items and all. Pretty much anything animal jam related.
DeleteOh okay then I'd be interested in being an author. My email is saramo1926@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteCould u please go onto my become an author page and answer the questions ad all... If its not too much to ask... Thanks
DeleteSure ^_^
DeleteThanks.
DeleteMmk ^^
DeleteCheck your email...
DeleteYou should have a blog request
DeleteI did :3 I'll try to post soon >:U
DeleteThank you!
DeleteOh okay then I'd be interested in being an author. My email is saramo1926@gmail.com
ReplyDelete