Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Phantom In Ice!

Hey Jammers! First off, there is a new returning item!


I think this is a very cool item, but a little cruel! The Phantom In Ice! It is located in Jam Mart Furniture and is for members. 

Also, there have been rumors going around that Polar Bears might be coming to Jamaa!
Do you think they are true or false?


~Puppypooch1

2 comments:

  1. Cool item :) And I'm not sure if I think it's true or false, because I haven't heard anything about polar bears. But if it's true, then they'll probably be just for members, maybe even a gift card ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long as its not toys r us or target giftcard .. or any department story

      Sometimes been Canadian .. Isn't fair

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.