Hey sorry I haven't been posting or commenting lately /: Ive been busy with school stuff, and that takes up a lot of my time. I spend most of my day at school, leaving me only a few hours at night to do homework and other stuff >_< I haven't been posting well, because I wake up at 6 in the morning and have to use all my time getting ready for school, and I need my sleep, so it's impossible to beat Aj Jammer. I'll at least try to comment every once in awhile, maybe post on weekends, if I can wake up early enough ;3
Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.
Awesome RIM! I was never a big fan of the firefighter hat though. But I still like it
ReplyDeleteyea most monday rares are only good for trading
Deletethanks for commenting ;)
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. Your welcome :3
ReplyDelete... Okay
DeleteThe reaction I was going for xU
DeleteGreat job then !!
DeleteHey sorry I haven't been posting or commenting lately /: Ive been busy with school stuff, and that takes up a lot of my time. I spend most of my day at school, leaving me only a few hours at night to do homework and other stuff >_< I haven't been posting well, because I wake up at 6 in the morning and have to use all my time getting ready for school, and I need my sleep, so it's impossible to beat Aj Jammer. I'll at least try to comment every once in awhile, maybe post on weekends, if I can wake up early enough ;3
ReplyDeletelol.. sara i'll leave it for ya if you want .. ? i missed one the other day and noone did the post
DeleteSorry I can't post on weekdays :\ I can, but I can only post in the afternoon .-.
Deleteno worries i got it
Delete