Sunday, February 3, 2013

New and Improved AJC!

Hi Jammers! I just wanted to let you all know, I have improved AJ Cookiez! I hope this isn't a problem for anyone. I felt that I needed to do a little updating. :) I think it looks great! What do you think? Let me know! Please be honest tho. That's all I ask! Thanks so much! 
Also, I would like to add a big thanks to everyone that attended our blogger party today! It was amazing! So many familiar faces! If you couldn't come, we all understand. You can check out the pictures that Foot took for you as well. He did a great job! Thank you for all of your help and support guys! You are amazing! :D


18 comments:

  1. I don't see a back ground hon.. I'm on my phone tho.. Might have to do with java

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm background is white with a big cookie in da middle :D sounds soooo wrong :PP

      Delete
    2. Nothing sounds wrong sounds almost perfect

      Delete
    3. It looks AWESOME :O

      Delete
    4. What was your question? :3

      Delete
    5. Okay, I answered your question! :D

      Delete
    6. U don gotta do it for me.. :3

      Delete
    7. That's fine, I'd love to! :D But it might not be up until tomorrow, is that okay? Creating a banner takes time! ^.^

      Delete
    8. Sorry I missed your party, by the way! I wanted to go, but I had hockey! D:

      Delete
    9. Oh, that sounds fun! :D I like hockey sometimes :) we had a blast at the party tho. It's all good though, I know u would of loved to join :)

      Delete
    10. Thanks, I missed you all too! Oh, and if you hadn't noticed, I added your siggy in to that last post! :3

      Delete
    11. No problem! ^.^

      Delete
    12. I'm working on a banner now! Can you post on my blog while I do that? :3

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.