Sunday, March 10, 2013

Morning jammers :) 
so todays items can be found in MT shiveer
and is the return of the clovers!! thats right 
Clover blankets have returned and are non member ! 





















Happy jamm'n 

~foot

3 comments:

  1. Hiya ^_^ I have a bunch O' days off this week and next week soo I can post, if you'd like :3 Now I have to try to post before you AND snowflake. I'm doomed. I'll still try x3 Challenge accepted >:7P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup snow is quick lol she's on top of things 4sure good luck .. May the best jammer win ;)

      Delete
  2. noone posted yet !! :P ill be nice and leave it for sara, wub, or sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.