Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hi jammers
today animal jam has brought back the
Clover balloon ! it can be found in jamaa
clothing market and comes in eight colors













MOVING RIGHT ALONG 
I WANT TO THANKS EVERYONE WHO 
CAME OUT TO THE BLOG PARTY !
OUTSTANDING TURN OUT ..
little side note
not to many people know but i was injured 
not long ago and have been on some Strong 
pain meds  so if you notice my spelling a little 
off , don't worry its normal :) 

thanks again for coming out , and sorry to those who
couldn't make it .. maybe next time !








5 comments:

  1. Ty for posting! great job!
    Nice balloon!!! Yay I love balloons!! I gotta buy them all :P
    Party was real fun.. Too bad I was late :(
    <3 luv u

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog party is today! I hope some of you can come! Here is the info:

    Date: Today! (3/17/2013)
    Time: 4:00 PM EST
    Theme: Lucky Day
    Where: fairyalena101's den

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too bad if a party fairy ..,was last minute

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.