Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LaSalle Statue


WELL HELLO guys! Saramo here! Happy Wed-nes-day. ^_^ That's how I remember how to spell it :P Well today was a half day for mee and I have NO homework!!! That I know of... Well here's whats up in Jamaa today... 

Yet another raccoon-related item, the LaSalle Statue. I'm guessing this is the raccoon shaman/alpha? This item is selling for 250 gems and to EVERYONE!! Ya'll can find this item in the Chamber of Knowledge. The store is located in the top level, aka the Mystery Emporium.
Not sure where they got "LaSalle".. It sounds French. I take Spanish though, so heck if I know..
Well here's the item in a denito... 
So yeah. Not too exciting, though I'm not sure what else you would expect.. from a statue.. xD
So yesterday on muh (<-- my) blog, I mentioned some dens I've made stuffed with one item or with a cool theme. I thought I might as well show them here, so here they are.
This is the upper half of YouAndMeMeAndYouBothOfUsTogether's den. As you can see, its filled with pasta. Er, leaves ^_^ Feel free to wallow in them, the den is always unlocked. 
This is the inside. I'm not completely done with it, I still have some space to cover outside.. 
This is wuverofcouches's den. I was going to fill it entirely with nonmember couches, though I don't see me finishing it any time soon.. Its also unlocked if you want to see.. couches..? 
This is the upper part of xXFireWorkStandXx's den. Just a place to sit and babble and such. 
Here's the lower part of the den, parallel to the upper half. Lots O' fireworks.. I think they're just circles, though you can test them yourself ^_^
Unfortunately this den is VERY laggy Dx
Now here's the big shaboom. The inner firework stand O_o That's all the screenshots I took of the den, but there's some more fireworks outside. The tents are surrounding the walls to give it a sort of "tent" effect.
Since the Giant Raccoon Plushies were released, I decided I might as well fill a den with the fluffy beasts. See if you can see my head in there somwhere! xD
I think I have about 14 at the moment. This is GiantRaccoonLover's den. Feel free to take a look around. I still need a lot though and the little boogers are expensive D:
At least it'll keep me busy (:

Here are a few more dens you might find "interesting"

DuckClan
LeWinterWonderland
Saramo1926
Lonelycore
ShiverstoneTheWerewolf
xXWhyNotXx
lollipop0616storage

Feel free to take a look around! Well I can't think of anything else to post about, soooo.. I guess that's all!

Sorry if you found my post long and pointless, but your going to have to get over it. That's just how I do (;

P.S. Aj Jammer, you LET me post first .-. Next time, no mercy. Whoever gets to it first. Let the earliest blogger win. Or the blogger who sleeps in the least.. (not me xD) 

13 comments:

  1. lol.. sorry ur right i did leave it .. but if that was a challenge MUAHAHAHA no mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Saramo!!! U did a great job, nice and long ;) we appreciate the help. Good luck beating foot!!!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring it on xD Thanks Sparky (: Im gonna need the luck.. I to sleep in
      late Dx

      Delete
    2. We gonna do a bet bet ? Like for a rare ? Lol that should motivate u : |)

      Delete
    3. Mm I don't know.. Not many things have motivation over sleep.. •_• I guess I'll bet a fox hat then, but I'm pretty sure you'll beat me to it.

      Delete
    4. * waits for aj to come online MUHAHAHA !!

      Delete
    5. Haaaaaa! Chu suckers got another thing coming when chu see me post!!! >:D

      Delete
    6. lol.. i can get on aj chu cant soo yea .. booya in ur face :)

      Delete
    7. I have my ways -.- I will have that post up just gotta get chu to sleep!!

      Delete
    8. lol good luck for some reason my email have me wide awake

      Delete
    9. No kidding ;) I'm there! Of course ur awake :P soo I shall leave! :o

      Delete
    10. Nom Om nomnom eats cookies!!!!

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.