Tuesday, March 19, 2013

salon chair

Hey peeps!
Sorry im posting late sparky
got mad and deleted the blog but
Aj Jammer just put it back up :)
hopfully she wont be mad...
any way todays new item is the.....
salon chair!
pretty neat right?
well thats it for today see ya later!
 
 
~Snowflake~

4 comments:

  1. lol she won't be mad she will luv us :)

    Good job btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry everyone for taking down the blog. I was mad and couldn't control my anger.. So I guess I sorta took it out on the blog by taking it down. I'm sorry guys! But thank u foot for putting it back up..
    And thanks Snowflake for posting. You did a great job! And I'm not mad at anyone :) thanks everyone

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.