Sunday, April 21, 2013


Hiya Jammers
so today we have a new Den items
Found in Jamaa Den shop or at you
own Den ! 
Earth Day Banners !! 

Also i figured i would do a little den shot 
showing my come back after i was hacked
round three or four weeks ago 


~ foot

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting.. :( I feel bad.. I don't ever post on here.. I've always counted on the authors rather than my own self.. It's wrong.. :( I may have to start trying to beat u to the post ;)
    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.