Monday, April 8, 2013


Hey jammers
sorry i haven't posted in a few days 
went through some hard times

So the new item for Sunday is the
Crystal Greely Statue found in epic wonder

really bad picture sorry :) !!

And today being Monday 
we have a new rare found in 
Bahari Bargains is the  rare
Sand Dollar Necklace 

5 comments:

  1. Chur on the epic dens list X3 Bahahahah.. I'm in your house.. O-o xD bhaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara I was hacked all my good items are gone .. We called and emailed AJHQ .. They won't do anything bout the items , on the phone they told dad , for me not to share my password , witch I didn't .. Then to top things off they put me on epic dens , with a shitty den ;(

      Delete
    2. Oh. God AJHQ is really inconsiderate sometimes .-. Sorry about all your items, that really sucks Dx Your den wasn't that bad :3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Np honnibunny .. Sorry bout today major storm, I posted pics on Instagram , once I could get on

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.