Thursday, April 25, 2013


Hey Jammers, it's Sparky.
I know I don't post much, but I will be starting to try and beat Foot to it. ;)

Anyways, today's new item is the 4-Square Court found in Jam Mart Furniture. 
I bought this item myself, it's really cool!


The court has a white outlining of 4 squares making up the court. Each square is labeled "A", "B", "C", and "D". In the center is a red ball. When you click this ball, it bounces up and down about 3-4 times. 
You can have a game with your friends! Just try and not hit them in the face. :P 

Well that's all for today Jammers, have a nice night and a great day tomorrow!

-Sparky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.