Glad to see you been postin'... I can post dis summer, I just haven't been around since I've had some major finals.. I guess you have to study for those things xD School ends next Thursday for me -./) I'll try to post more often >:P
Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.
Glad to see you been postin'... I can post dis summer, I just haven't been around since I've had some major finals.. I guess you have to study for those things xD School ends next Thursday for me -./) I'll try to post more often >:P
ReplyDeleteIv been off school for a week I have tonsillitis :(
DeleteEek. I don't even know where my tonsils are.. Aren't they like behind the little flappy thing in your throat? xD Hahahahaha.. Feel better?
Delete