So here's the FULL Jamaa Journal!
I tried to enter the new Club Geoz, but the room was full. Lastly, I managed to enter it. It has a pawsome brand-new song!
Here's the special things on sale. Hurrah, we no longer need gift certificate to get Lion or Snow Leopard!
This one's not really fair....
This one's CRAZY! o.o
Go ahead to my channel and take a look at the video of the new Club Geoz! Or maybe we can now call it Diamond Shop...
Have you ever heard of this item? XD









I don't care what others say. This is not what should be happening. People paid REAL money for arctic wolves, snow leopard, and lion gift cards. Now everyone (members) can buy them with virtual diamonds! I don't think thats fair to the people who paid $15.95 for them. And what about the tail armor, legends, clouds, and other rares? How's that fair? I agree with Julian, people worked for those rares. Now people with them have useless items. What if your only rare was a legend or tail armor? How do you think you would feel?
ReplyDeleteYes there are benefits, people who didn't have access to the cards can now get the animals, but is it really fair that they have to pay virtual diamonds and other people had to pay real money that could've been used otherwise? And people with little rarity have some rares now, but this is decreasing rarity. Legends, tail armors, their worth is close to nothing. All members have access to these items.
I don't think this was a smart move on AJHQ's part. Yes, it'll satisfy many, but it'll enrage many more.
~a frustrated saramo~ -.-
Sara I see your point 100 % I had 9 different color tail , and all legends , before this updat .. So ya I was mad
DeleteI understand. And I think AJHQ did this just to get more money because more Jammers want to become a member to get all those rare and diamonds.
DeleteI agree with you Sara!
Delete~Aliceauw.
The rares I do see how they are unfair to those who had saved and earned to get those rares. But think about.. think of all those ppl who got scammed or hacked they can now get their items back!! Isn't that a good thing? But I do agree the animals are unfair...
ReplyDeleteParty I also see your point , but if AJHQ would have just changed the items alittle, like black legend, put green claws , or red legend put blue claws , just something different , then newer players get rares , and older players stat rare
DeleteAgree with both of you.
Deletenice blog so far! good job! jam on!
ReplyDeletei do think the animals r unfair cuz i bought all 3 just 4 the animals D:
the rares are ok cuz RARES ARENT EVERYTHING! and besides, there are still 4 rare tail armor colors! i dont care even though my tail armor was a color being sold!
@pink thare are five rare tails still
Delete