Monday, May 27, 2013

Hey.....

Hey Jammers, It's Sparky.
You have probably forgotten about me by now... Or even left the blog itself... And I realize it is my fault. I haven't been a very good blog owner lately. And I have sorta left the blog abandoned or to be worked on by authors. I know... That is very wrong of me. I should had been responsible, but it's done and over with I can't exactly go back in time to correct my mistakes.

For the next 2 weeks I will try my best to keep up with the animal jam posts.

And I have realized that the views have gotten high.. Should we have a party sometime? Orrrrr should we just pass.. Due to my responsibility problems?
Let me know in the comments. Thanks

-Sparky, The Loner

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sparky. Its ok that your not posting. It happens to every1. BTW, do you hate me now that I left your blog? I'm sorry. I just couldn't handle so many blogs. I guess I couldn't even handle 1. I left my first blog because I realized that I wasn't posting enough and my life is much easier without waking up early every morning to get on blogger right away.
    BTW (lol, again) I still read your blog I just don't always comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.