Hey Jammers! Whoa, you should take a look at today's update! You're right; we will defeat the evil phantoms! Here, take a quick look at the Jamaa Journal.
Sadly, it's only available for members.
Okay, yesterday's returning item was the beta Bird Feeder and today's returning beta is the beta computer. Ouch, I think betas are returning! >.<
BETA means something that is new and AJHQ wants us Jammers to see if we like it or not. If you want to make sure if either you or I are correct go on youtube and search: BETA? What is a BETA? by Julian2
Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.
BETA means something that is new and AJHQ wants us Jammers to see if we like it or not. If you want to make sure if either you or I are correct go on youtube and search: BETA? What is a BETA? by Julian2
ReplyDelete