Hey everyone...
I wanted to announce and let everybody know that I have for one, quit animal jam. And two, plan to quit blogging, quit this blog, and quit all of my both blogs. I know what you may be thinking...
But, life hasn't been very friendly with me lately. And I don't exactly have a way to use Animal Jam either.
So, that's about it... I'm sorry everyone...
And lastly, foot? If you're reading this, I know what you said during the first months of our relationship, blogging helps keep is together. And... I'm sorry :(
Let me know if you think this will hurt us... As a couple.
I still wanna be able to be with you for the rest of my life as we promised each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.