Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flower Crown

Hey Jammers this is GoldenHunter7! Today's new item is probably going to be in the wedding section of AJ. I always wondered why ppl do that.... Anyway! It's great for just going around maybe a great spring thing :P And also I have a  banner for the blog, also now that tunnel town is out I'll show you a good vid about it!
This video is a quick  sneak peak of images, incase you don't have Ipad, or ipod Iphone Either so yea.
New item is pretty isn't it? Sorry for the late post I wake up so late! I'll wake up sooner I promise! GoldenHunter7 out bye!
 
(new banner)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.