Monday, July 15, 2013

Rare Baseball Cap & Quitting

Hi there guys! For a change, this is Saramo posting! I know.. I haven't posted in a long time, I practically disappeared.. Well, I'm posting today because I have the time, and because its going to be my last post on dis here blog, AJ Cookiez... 

I'm sorry, it's just I never really post, and school will be starting soon, I won't have much time to post when school starts. And for me, there isn't much summer left, so I'd like to enjoy it... 

It just seems that it'd be better if I quit the blog. Everyone on the blog seems to have it under control.. I've loved being a part of this blog though, and I truly will miss it. :/ 
But its best for me and probably for the blog. I'm quitting all of my Animal Jam related blogs. I don't have the time to post anymore. But I will still be playing Animal Jam. My username is Saranade :) Jam-a-Gram me or buddy me or whatever. Anyways, here's the item for today. 
Since it is Monday, there's a RIM item to go along with it! Today's is the Rare Baseball cap, which can be found in the Jam Mart Clothing store and is selling for 950 gems. Its a bit pricey, but aren't almost all of the RIM items more expensive? 

The hat on a wolf.. 

On a raccoon.. Looks like a trucker ^_^
On a koala..
On a rhinoceros.. 

You get the idea. Well that's all for today jammers, from me. 
Thank you all for the great times on this blog, I've enjoyed posting on it (: 

Signing off for the last time,

(\^_^/) S A R A M O (\^_^/)

3 comments:

  1. Sara you don't have to quit the blog :) just post , comment when you can , it's always good to see that you still post if you have time , noone every said you have to post on , this / that day , like iv seen on other blogs 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll still check back in and comment sometimes but I'm done posting. That's why I'm quitting.. I'm quitting posting..

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.