Thursday, August 22, 2013

Look down for more+ a member look!

Hey people I know someone already posted today but.... I just wanna say that.... Since I'm a member I will repost! I don't wanna get ALL the credit today so scroll down a post and you'll see the ORIGANOL post of the day (meant to spell that wrong I'm just in the mood today :P!) So I have some pictures from the long waited adventure! 1. THIS ADVENTURE IS AMAZINGLY HARD!!
2. The land is big so maybe make a map. 3. every prize you get will be green :P Now time for the pictures and the others stuff XD btw if you're reading this person who did the post before me for the day, I just wanna say I'm SO SO SO SORRY! Now want to see my pics?



1. 
Now this was at like 6:00 AM so I didn't know someone would post XD
 
2


                           
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have different time zone... I posted it after school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I must be like 2:00 AM for you XD! Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.