Wednesday, October 23, 2013

To days new item and other news

Hey guys so heres some  news: At my school we're having a book fair and I spotted a really cool book that came out TODAY! First start of a series named Spirit Animals. It's really good so far! I tried the game.... and I'm ADDICTED! So it's just awesome! I now have to heroes (because I got the book!) and choose a Dragon and my spirit animal! Komodo Dragon btw that is. The game is here: SpiritAnimals.com Now for AJ matters: I won't get on this month much, 1. new X & Y pokemon game 2. SO MANY NEW BOOKS >:D 3. Halloween 4. Lots of school stuffs! Today's new AJ item is the Scary antlers and the Pumpkin Head are back from other years of Night Of The Phantom. See ya Jammers! -GoldenHunter7 (long post because I'm just super hyper, and getting it out with my fingers typing XD)

Scary Antlers:


Pumpkin head:














My Spirit Animals person (No I do not have black hair, or green eyes it just matches my animal):

Click on any picture to make it bigger!

  

1 comment:

  1. @ GoldenHunter not to step on any toe , but your an author here NOT an admin .. we enjoy you posting, and thanks for helping out .. but as an author you post only .. you will not be adding author or admin ,

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.