Monday, October 28, 2013

Rare Scary Elf Bracelets

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is the Scary Elf Bracelets! Sure, never called it scary, but they might not again! Guess why? This Thursday is the Official Night Of The Phantoms! I know I haven't discussed it with the other authors... but I thought it would be a good time for Freaky Paint! We used to do it in my old school. But do a little changes. Draw a piece of Jamma (Night of The Phantoms spooky scenes etc.) Art and send it in to Sparky, or me! My email is GoldenHunter7@gmail.com, and maybe in tomorrow's post I'll get some other author's emails and u can send it. So the contest will be on until November 16th, (my B-day!) so we'll have a fun long video for Night of The Phantoms, and when it's finished it will go to Snowy Claw!



 

3 comments:

  1. If yous wanna do a party my den is always open.. And I have to say , it's kindda rare ;)

    ~ footclan ( cookiez admin )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post rainbow I hope we can bring this blog back to life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jammer :D Hopefully! I've nvr been here when it has! I'll try to be getting more ads!

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.