Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey...

          Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Today, I wanted to talk about changes I will be making toward the blog.
Things I could possibly be changing include:
-the title
-my posts
-the layout of the blog
-Etc.

And, for the time being, for as I have quit animal jam, I will not be posting about animal jam related things. I'm going to try a goodnight post, kinda like, each night I have a different topic I write about. And sign off with "Goodnight Cookiez" or, if I do change the title, the new title.

That's just a few ideas..

-Spark

3 comments:

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.