Sunday, January 27, 2013

Getting close!

What's up Jammers! Oooh ooh! I know this one! The sky!!! The sky is up!!
Hehe..

Ok, lets get to the meaning of this post. I have noticed that we are getting super close to 2,000 views! Remember: Once we reach 2,000, I'm going to plan a party! For all the authors, viewers, and friends! Lets get the last few views soon!! Good luck! =3

-Sparky

6 comments:

  1. Hi sparky! Would you like to join life's written truth? Get back to me on it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sparky! I see that you like Animal Jam! :D
    You can go ahead and join my blog if you'd like! It's called The Animal Jam Aqua!
    Email me if you wanna join! My email is:
    keeshajarq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.