Sunday, January 27, 2013

Witch Hat and Goalpost

Hey guys! Saramo here. I haven't posted in awhile, so I'm going to today. Happy Sunday? Well it isn't that happy, since its the end of the week. Oh well :l Onto whats going on in Jamaa today. First off, there's a returning item , the witch hat, which you can see below....


Here's the Witch Hat, available for 300 gems. You can buy this item in the Hat Shop in Mt. Shiveer. This hat has been in stores several times before, but its a fun hat for Hatapalooza. There's also a new den item....


Here's the newest den item, the Goalpost, which is available to members for 500 gems. This item goes along with the Football that was released yesterday. I'm not sure why they would make the Football nm and then have the Goalpost member, but oh well. This item is available in the Jam Mart Furniture store. Here's how it looks in a den, with the Football....
Here's the football along with the goalpost in a den. Now.. I don't know if it's just me... But there are a lot more seals in jamaa. I saw around 10 seals in Jamaa.... 
Exhibit A.... 
Exhibit B...
Exhibit C...
Exhibit D....
Exhibit E...
Exhibit F....
Exhibit G...


Exhibit H...
Finally, Exhibit I.... These are only a few of the seals I saw in Jamaa. Maybe their going to take over... O_O Well that's enough of me being paranoid. That's all for now, from me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend (:

~foreversaramo~

3 comments:

  1. Nice job sara thanks for posting ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was killin me .. I told sparkle that I was gonna just do it then I saw you did XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.