Sunday, February 10, 2013

Roses!


Hi Jammers. 
Today's item is a Rose Bouquet found in Jam Mart Furniture! 
This is a returning rare that can be bought for 200 gems! Not bad. 
Well, have a great day! Happy Jamming! 
P.s- Tomorrow is Rare Item Monday!

Credit goes to Foot for the pictures!
-Sparky


And this part is for sparkle ! 

Look into my eyes, you will see What you mean to me


Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true ...Everything I do.. I do it for .. you


26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) yesterday was funn hanging out on unknown accounts

      Delete
    2. :) hugs .. Sleep well " don't go I hyped up on Sugar " .. lol

      Delete
    3. -.- I did then dad got home and yelled at me for getting suspended .. I was sent to bed

      Delete
    4. Question : Mart Furniture .. Should that be market ? : S idk both ways look weird

      Delete
    5. I think Mart sounds better than market but market would make more sense...

      Delete
    6. Ur way is cute makes me smile *-*

      Delete
    7. I'm having a lazy days it just after 10 and I'm still in bed .. I'm get up and have eggs and bacon / ham / toast .. Then take my little bro out for a nature walk :) it's warm here today !

      Luv chu seeya soon

      Delete
    8. 21 hours left b4 I get on my account

      Delete
    9. 2 days and 11 hours before I can use mine

      Delete
    10. Well it said 24 hours when it logged me out saying I was suspended but in the email dad got it said 3 days

      Delete
    11. Owwww .. Sorry I didn't know you were calling :( I had my phone ringer off

      Delete
    12. Sparky, there is a way to remove yourself from life's written truth. Go to blogger dashboard, under lifes written truth, click the page thing. Click settings and it will say: 'Permissions: Remove yourself from the blog.
      And click it and it will take you off..

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.