Saturday, February 9, 2013

Heart Lockets and Pink Crystal

Hey Jammers!! The return of Heart Locket has come! :D They are the same colors as last year, but I still love them! They can be found in Jam Mart Clothing for 150 gems! 
Secondly, we have the Pink Crystal found in the Friendship Party! You can buy this item for 300 gems! Sadly, it's member. Sorry non members! 
D:









14 comments:

  1. Don't be so docile .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You totally looked up docile ;)

      Delete
    2. submissive means you give in to ..

      Delete
    3. Idk :S I like how you give in to me tho :) lol little do they know what we go through to make things work

      Delete
    4. I think I meant hostile... So many "ile" words..

      Delete
    5. .
      docile [ˈdəʊsaɪl]
      adj
      1. easy to manage, control, or discipline; submissive
      2. Rare ready to learn; easy to teach
      [from Latin docilis easily taught, from docēre to teach]
      docilely adv
      docility [dəʊˈsɪlɪtɪ] n

      Delete
    6. I know what docile means, smart aleck ;3 But I meant sterile xU

      Delete
    7. HOSTILE. Gawd. I now hate words ending in "ile" >_< Soo confusing, probably just me though, I'm more confused than usual when I don't get enough sleep /:

      Delete
    8. Yea I'm not playing games tonight bubye

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm post bout ur party tomorrow if that's okay .. Not like anyone gos to my page anyways lol ..

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.