Sometimes I wonder How I'd ever make it through Through this world without having you I just wouldn't have a clue
'Cause sometimes it seems Like this world's closing in on me And there's no way of breaking free And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in I wanna quit the fight And then I see you, baby And everything's alright Everything's alright
When I see you smile I can face the world, oh oh You know I can do anything When I see you smile I see a ray of light, oh oh I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile Baby, when I see you smile at me, oh yeah
Baby, there's nothing in this world That could ever do What a touch of your hand can do It's like nothing that I ever knew
And when the rain is falling, I don't feel it 'Cause you're here with me now And one look at you, baby Is all I'll ever need, is all I'll ever need
When I see you smile I can face the world, oh oh You know I can do anything When I see you smile I see a ray of light, oh oh I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile, baby Baby, when I see you smile at me
Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in I wanna quit the fight Then one look at you, baby And everything's alright Everything's alright, so right
When I see you smile I can face the world, oh oh You know I can do anything, yeah When I see you smile I see a ray of light, oh oh I see it shining right through the rain, yeah
When I see you smile Yeah, I can face the world, oh oh You know I can do anything When I see you smile, oh yeah Baby, when I see you smile Smile at me
Hmm how do I put this nicely... I'm not a slut, I'm only with foot and it is saying that way till the end of time! I'm not with any man besides him nor do I want to be. Soo.. Just give up cuz u have no chance. And I'm not going on AJ, I'm punished
Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.
thanks for the post sparks
ReplyDeleteAnytime foot :)
DeleteBaby ... :) you like the 80's
DeleteSometimes I wonder
How I'd ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
'Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes I wanna give up
I wanna give in
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you, baby
And everything's alright
Everything's alright
When I see you smile
I can face the world, oh oh
You know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light, oh oh
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile
Baby, when I see you smile at me, oh yeah
Baby, there's nothing in this world
That could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do
It's like nothing that I ever knew
And when the rain is falling, I don't feel it
'Cause you're here with me now
And one look at you, baby
Is all I'll ever need, is all I'll ever need
When I see you smile
I can face the world, oh oh
You know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light, oh oh
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile, baby
Baby, when I see you smile at me
Sometimes I wanna give up
I wanna give in
I wanna quit the fight
Then one look at you, baby
And everything's alright
Everything's alright, so right
When I see you smile
I can face the world, oh oh
You know I can do anything, yeah
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light, oh oh
I see it shining right through the rain, yeah
When I see you smile
Yeah, I can face the world, oh oh
You know I can do anything
When I see you smile, oh yeah
Baby, when I see you smile
Smile at me
Ok, u got me smiling.. You stole my heart.. :)
DeleteHonni I saw ur aqua comment .. You knew I'm in to sports : /
DeleteI know.. I just didn't know bout martial arts...
Delete:P you seen my body .. Don't get a body like this from sittin on the sofa
DeleteHmm.. Really? I would of never known!!
DeleteWe don't want to start this here ;) I know where this is leading
DeleteUmm yea.....
Delete1. Who are you
Delete2. Never, I'm with foot forever!
Hmm how do I put this nicely...
DeleteI'm not a slut, I'm only with foot and it is saying that way till the end of time! I'm not with any man besides him nor do I want to be. Soo.. Just give up cuz u have no chance.
And I'm not going on AJ, I'm punished
bubye anonymous :)
DeleteFoot, can u turn anonomyus off?
Deletei can you want it off .. im do it now
DeletePlease!!
Deletehmm how come this only happens on weekends.. its same on snowys page .. all week nothing weekends hell starts
Delete