Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lasso

Hey guys! Saramo here! Haven't heard from me in a while eh? Well I have a snow day, so I'm posting :3 Sorry I'm a little late, I like to sleep in. I could've posted earlier, but I tend to get sidetracked.. x3 Alright, here's whats new in Jamaa today... 
Behold, the newest item in the Jam Mart Clothing store, the Lasso. This item is available to members for 350 gems, a little cheaper than the Cowboy Boots. Is AJ going western or something? I guess we'll find out ;3 Here's the Lasso on a few animals. 
Here's the Lasso on an arctic wolf. They move automatically, which is a little weird since it looks like its possessed or something O_O It sort of reminds me of the Halo. 
On a fox.. I was in the Sol Arcade for most of the pictures.. :3 
And on a snow leopard. 
On a wolfeh ^_^  You get the idea. I think it comes in three colors, brown, blue, and pink. The lasso will spin/rotate automatically, nonstop. It does stop when you sit, but I think that's the only time it stops. It stops on your player card, but that doesn't really count. They look... interesting.. on player cards. You can't even see them with arctic wolves.. The tops at least. 
Gotta <3 blur! C; That's about it. 
I probably won't be posting for awhile, so yeah :3 
I think that's all... Heh xD 

3 comments:

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.