Friday, March 15, 2013

Clover Trident


Hey guys! Saramo here! As no one else has posted... No worries! >_< I sound like my English teacher .-. Well here's what's up in Jamaa today..

Yup. Today's item is the Clover Trident, selling for 500 gems in Bahari Bargains. Members only :l I'm not very fond of underwater items. I don't go underwater very often. 
Here's the trident on a shark. Don't mind the red.. xD  
When a shark dances with the Clover Trident, it kinda goes through your shark.. Dancing to the death, eh? ^-^ 
AJ's also sending out this notification. How do you celebrate "Lucky Day"? I'll probably just dress my animals like green trolls. I'll look like a freak, but there's no shame in that (:

Well my sister and I love to annoy eachother, it's part of our nature xD My sister, mojo2022, wouldn't stop sending me texts..
Please enjoy.. 
































Yeah.. She sent me these in texts xD Sorry if that was a little disturbing.. He's wearing a neck brace because his head came off the other day.. That was my attempt of making it look normal again.. Sorry Ken. His skirt's a little short too.. xV And that his shirt has gone missing..

Comment what you thought of.. that.
Well that's all for today jammers! My computer's being slow and keeps freezing up.
So yeah. 

P.S. I can take down the barbie stuff if you don't want it on the blog Sparky. Just let me know if you want it deleted xD

8 comments:

  1. lol thats for todays post sara.. but the doll ? lol OMG i didnt need to see :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Kennnnn!!! Poor ken.. :) great job Sara! Thanks for posting, and u can keep ken up if u would like. No harm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bette reactions than I thought I would get xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post! And the Barbie doll looks pity... XD and weird.... man wearing a skirt? Lololololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY I hope Ken died!no offence but it was funny hen he splatted!

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.