Hello jammers! It's Sparky!
Before I get to posting, I would like to let you know that I am not quitting anymore. Foot talked me out of it. Like he does with every bad decision I have. Although I may miss my friend, I can't leave everyone else, all my memories, and of course Foot. It's not fair to them and besides Animal Jam is an enormous part of my life. And today, Foot got me to realize that. If it wasn't for Animal Jam I wouldn't of found the guy of my dreams. I can't leave everything behind. So thank you, Foot for helping me realize. Horsey WILL be missed very much though!
Now to today's new item. Today's new item is- *drumroll*
Clover Earmuffs, you can buy yours today for (a cheapish price) of only 200 gems! These Clover Earmuffs really set the mood for good 'o St. Patrick's Day!
(Sorry, no picture! Still haven't accomplished that task yet! D:
Also, today was AJHQ's update day! They have mainly set it to revolve around the Greenest Day I know of...
Moving along,
I also wanted to talk about out BLOG PARTY!!! We have gotten over 6,000 views! So a huge thank you to all of the viewers! We couldn't of done it without you! All of the support you have given us is very much appreciated! Thank you so much! ^-^
Party Details:
When: Saturday March 16th, 2013- 1:00 PM Central Time
Where: Footclan's den ;) (hehe sorry Foot!)
Who: All viewers, authors, admins, friends. Anyone! :D
Come one, Come all!
I hope you can all attend! :)
Lastly, I would like to give a shout out to someone special, my boyfriend Footclan! <3
He does so much for me, sometimes I wonder how I will ever repay him. To be honest, I have the hardest time getting you off my mind. Your kind words, sweet smile, your laugh, the best personality... Your truly spectacular Foot. I couldn't ask for anyone better to be with. I'm glad to have you and to be going on 4 months. We have been through a lot, and some bumpy roads, but we get through everything. We were meant for each other. I knew it the day I met you.
I love you! <3
oo
Happy Jamming Jammers! XD
-Sparky
P.S-
Stay Kookyyyy and have a Cookie!!! (Not sure that made sense, but whatever)

Kooky and cookie! It make sense!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh - what is Central Time? :( know nothing about it...
lol Trish :p we try this last party I think it was like 2-3 in the morning for you : (
DeleteSorreh! I can't come. I'll be out of town Dx
ReplyDeleteSparky I'm so happy for you and foot! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks .. What she's not telling you is how much she has changed my life too .. Mostly for the worst .. lol :) luv chu honni
DeleteHehe ;) luv chu
DeleteOMG I just had one of the best calls with my baybeeee :)
ReplyDeleteTy sparks hug soo tight
It was a pretty nice call ;) luv chuu
Delete