Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Help prove to Sparky

Everyone, today is the baron of bad news, Sparky is officially closing the blog :( If you read her post u would understand! I'm sure there's some readers out there.... just speak up! Comment on this post saying: "Don't Shut" in the comment. And if you want, put your user. Please prove we can keep it! Yes, she knows there ARE other writers, but she's closing it anyway. And EVEN more bad news... no one has entered my drawing contest. Now the prices are up! Do any drawing (I'm expecting bad ones) and turn it in, and you'll get a prize on AJ! Please enter, but at this rate I think there really isn't ANY readers! (THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK UP READERS!) And today's new AJ item is the Witch Mask (returning)! Tomorrow is Halloween! The official day of close of AJ cookiez. I will make it again! I promise! Tomorrow's last post will be the link.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sparky ish my friend :D I'll do one! I just don't know about what and how to send it in.. Please tell me :D

    ~Woridanimals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, so u do an artwork (easy) send it in to GoldenHunter7@gmail.com (me) and your user, profile and picture will go on the blog and in a video, thanks Kitsunex

      Delete

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.