Friday, November 1, 2013

Happier Day

Hey Jammers,
Today maybe Sparky didn't shut it down! At least I know we have ONE reader! One who is willing to do our artwork! She's a friend of Sparky's, and ask's: How do you send one in? Well you do your artwork and send it into GoldenHunter7@gmail.com and the rest will be up to me :D anyway yesterday was an awesome Halloween! It was so busy, I tust couldn't post! Tomorrow I have church thing so late post. Anyway, today's new item is the Novemeber birth stone. Although prombles, I don't hve the pic! It's my birth month! See ya! And my B-day is on the 16th, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey you! Make sure your Cookiez comments are appropriate for all audiences! Be nice! And please don't spam or cause trouble on the blog. No rude comments either please. Don't hurt others feelings. And if you wouldn't say it to someone's face please don't comment it. Thank you.